Small Business Dental Plans
We've always believed small businesses deserve big benefits. That's why our small business dental plans for groups with two to 150 eligible employees offer options that aren't often available to small businesses, providing you with greater flexibility and allowing you to offer more comprehensive dental benefits.
There are three small business dental PPO plan options — Base, Ascent and Pinnacle — with pooled rates for maximum competitiveness.
Request a Quote
Are you a broker? Use our small group quote tool →
Why Offer Dental Coverage?
Dental benefits aren't just nice to have. They're a must-have. When groups invest in their employees with a strong benefits package, it shows they care about employees' health and future. Employees rank dental benefits as the second-most important coverage benefit, with medical being most important.1
Employee Recruitment and Retention
Dental benefits help your small business stand out in attracting and retaining employees.
Dental benefits with preventive care, such as checkups and exams, help keep employees from missing work to treat dental concerns and avoid unnecessary stress and time-management issues.
More than 9 out of 10 employees say benefits are important to their overall job satisfaction.2
People with dental coverage are nearly 50% more likely to visit the dentist at least once a year compared to those without coverage.3
Small Group Dental Plan Highlights
All plans include:
- No waiting periods for any size group.
- Hearing Health Discount Program through our partnership with Amplifon.
- Enhanced Benefits Program which provides extra coverage for people with health conditions that benefit from additional care.
- 2% discount on dental plan rates when a group adds a DeltaVision® plan to their dental plan*.
Plan design options include:
- Several deductible options, including a $0 deductible for services with a Delta Dental PPO™ dentist and an option to apply preventive services for non-PPO dentists to the deductible.
- Three annual maximum options.
- Option to have Non-Surgical Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery and Surgical Extractions as a grouping and Surgical Periodontics in Basic or Major coverages.
- Option to add orthodontia for children or adults and children, with three orthodontia lifetime maximum options.
- Option to double annual maximum through To Go™ annual maximum carryover option.
12018 LIMRA Employee Data Report
22018 SHRM Employee Benefits Report
32022 Delta Dental State of America's Oral Health and Wellness Report
*DeltaVision is provided by ProTec Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Dental of Illinois, in association with EyeMed Vision Care networks.