Vision wellness plays an important role in the overall health and well-being of your employees. Annual eye exams can reveal vision-related problems like cataracts and glaucoma, as well as general health conditions like diabetes and hypertension.1 Early detection and treatment of vision disorders and other health conditions can lead to healthier employees and reduced health care costs for your company. DeltaVision*, in association with the EyeMed Vision Care Access, Select and Insight networks, can offer your employees a vision benefits program that combines choice, value, and wellness.
With DeltaVision* benefits, members have access to:
- EyeMed's large network of more than 74,000 providers nationwide.
- Lower out-of-pocket vision expenses.
- The right mix of independent and retail providers — including popular national chains and regional favorites.
- Care when it’s convenient for members — with extended evening and weekend hours and online appointment scheduling.**
- Nearly any frame, lens, or contact lens — including frames from popular designer brands2.
- Up to 40% off additional vision care purchases after using plan benefits.
- Tools and resources that make using DeltaVision benefits an experience they'll appreciate:
- Enhanced eye doctor search tool to find the right eye doctor
- Optimized web and mobile resources
- America's highest-rated and award-winning customer call centers3
Groups can receive a discount of 2% on their dental plan rate when adding a qualifying DeltaVision* group product to a Delta Dental of Illinois dental plan at the time of sale or renewal.
Get a Quote
* DeltaVision is provided by ProTec Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Dental of Illinois, in association with EyeMed Vision Care networks.
** At select locations
1 Thompson Media Inc. Employee Benefit News
2 All brands may not be available at all provider locations
3 Purdue University Benchmark Portal independent assessment of call centers nationwide, 2019