Why Join the Delta Dental PPOSM Network?
- Delta Dental is the largest and most experienced dental carrier in the nation
- Delta Dental member companies serve more than one-third of Americans with dental insurance, providing dental coverage to more than 83 million people in more than 153,000 groups nationwide.
- People with dental insurance visit the dentist nearly twice as often as those without1
- More Americans seek care from in-network dentists
- Delta Dental focuses on getting patients into the dental office on a regular basis
- Our dental benefits actively encourage patients to seek care
- Quick, accurate claims processing
- Online and phone features to provide immediate access to patient eligibility, claims status and more
- Professional Relations staff ready to serve you and your office
- You are guaranteed to receive payment for services based on the agreed upon fees, regardless of which Delta Dental member company administers a patient's dental program
As a network dentist, you will receive access to value-added benefits:
- Oral health materials
- Discounts on supplies and services
- State training programs:
- CPR certification
- Access to continuing education (CE) events, seminars, and clinic-based training seminars
Nationwide, Delta Dental member companies donate and support programs that:
- Prevent dental disease
- Expand access to care
- Advance dental science
- Educate the connections between oral and overall health
In Illinois, our Foundation improves the oral health of Illinois children and families through educational programs and support of organizations that provide access to care.
Return the required documents by fax to 630-983-4085 or mail in the documents to begin your participation process. Our mailing address is:
Delta Dental of Illinois
Attn: Professional Relations
111 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, IL 60563
Please complete these forms to enroll in the Delta Dental PPOSM Network:
Please note: If you have any questions or would like a copy of the PPO fee schedule, please contact the Delta Dental of Illinois Professional Relations Department at email@example.com or call 630-718-4990.
1 Delta Dental/The Long Group Retail Dental Insurance Consumer Acceptance Study, 2009