Review highlights of the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier - Base Plan. Compare costs and coverage to our other individual dental plan options.
Our most affordable option, this plan provides basic protection with most preventive care, like cleanings and X-rays, covered at 100%. See below for the percentage you pay after your deductible (where required).
- Cleanings (2 per person in a benefit year)0%
- Exams (2 per person in a benefit year)0%
- Bitewing X-rays (1 per person in a benefit year)0%
- Fluoride Treatments (1 per person in a benefit year, under age 18)50%
- Fillings 50%
- Root Canal TherapyN/A
- Surgical ExtractionsN/A
- Teeth Whitening (12-month waiting period may apply*, once per benefit year age 16 and older)50%
- Veneers Not covered
- Occlusal/athletic mouthguards Not covered
- Enhanced Benefits Plan (additional exams, cleanings and fluoride for certain health conditions)Included
- Dollar maximum Per person per benefit year $1,000
- DeductiblePer person per benefit year $50
- Back to all plans
* These are benefit highlights only. Monthly premiums shown are examples only of our lowest monthly rates for individual coverage. Actual rates vary based on plan choice, number of people insured, and their relationship to you. Waiting periods may be waived if you had qualifying dental coverage prior to enrolling. For full details of plans, benefits and pricing, please visit DeltaDentalCoversMe.com.