Continuing Education Management Tool for Network Dentists
At Delta Dental of Illinois, we're dedicated to supporting our network dentists and their dental office staff in Illinois. That's why we're excited to introduce CE Zoom - a comprehensive continuing education management tool. Exclusively available to our network dentists in Illinois on a first-come, first-served basis, this system is designed to enhance your professional development, all while helping you ensure you have what you need for your Illinois dental license renewal, including the below courses.
Illinois Required Courses:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Implicit Bias Awareness Training
- Opioid Prescribing In Dentistry
- Mandated Reporter Training In Child Abuse Or Neglect
- New Eight (8) Hour Training Requirement For All DEA-registered Practitioners On The Treatment And Management Of Patients With Opioid Or Other Substance Use Disorders
CE Zoom is your ultimate resource for all the tools you need. Discover the excellent benefits that comes with access.
Benefits of the CE Zoom Tool:
- Sponsored by Delta Dental of Illinois
- Every course you need to renew your Illinois dental license
- Access to over 90 hours of LIVE CE every year
- Free admission to all of CE Zoom's Virtual Hub conferences
- Unlimited access to CE Zoom's self-study course library
- Notifications about license renewal and course reminders
- Upgrade and purchase Virtual CPR training that meets the State of Illinois requirements
Interested in managing your CE courses with this tool? Fill out the form below. Although access is not guaranteed, we are thrilled to provide this limited opportunity exclusively to Illinois network dentists.
Please note: The email address you input will also double as your username. This ensures ease of access and simplifies the login process. Therefore, we recommend using your personal email address to avoid any confusion or complications that may arise from using a company email or a shared email address.