Review highlights of the Delta Dental Bronze Plan, our most affordable dental plan option. Compare costs and coverage to our other individual dental plan options.
This plan pays benefits based on Delta Dental PPO network fees. Delta Dental PPO dentists accept our PPO fees as payment in full, so members will pay the least out-of-pocket with a PPO dentist. Delta Dental Premier dentists accept our maximum plan allowance as payment in full, so can charge members the difference between that allowance and the PPO fee, causing members to pay more out-of-pocket.
- Plan dollar maximum Per person, policy contract year. $500
- Deductible Per person, policy contract year. $25 Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier, and Non-network
- Office visit copay None
- Preventive care Fluoride under age 18; sealants under age 19; space maintainers not covered.100% Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier/Non-network paid based on Delta Dental PPO fees
- Fillings Not covered
- Crowns Not covered
- Root canal Not covered
- Non-surgical extractions Not covered
- Gum disease deep cleaning Not covered
- Implants Not covered
- Orthodontics Not covered
- Annual contract Yes
- Waiting periods May apply
- Back to all plans
* These are benefit highlights only. Monthly premiums shown are examples only of our lowest monthly rates for individual coverage. Actual rates vary based on plan choice, number of people insured, and their relationship to you. Waiting periods may be waived if you had qualifying dental coverage prior to enrolling. For full details of plans, benefits and pricing, please visit DeltaDentalIL.me.