Watermelon fruit pizza
This easy-to-prepare treat is a refreshing snack or dessert that the whole family will love. Your mouth will love it, too. That’s because watermelon is high in vitamin C but low in acid, so it helps keep teeth and gums healthy. Plus, it’s high in fiber and water so it cleans your teeth naturally.
- 1 watermelon
- 4 ounces thawed sugar-free whipped topping
- 6 ounces low-sugar peach yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
1. Cut the watermelon into 1½-inch portions resembling a circle like a pizza.
2. In a small bowl, stir whipped topping with yogurt until fully combined.
3. Spoon the mixture on top of the watermelon in an even layer.
4. Place the remaining fruit on top of the mixture.
5. Cut into pizza slice-like wedges and enjoy!