Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
By Claudia Rojas on April 13, 2023 in Recipes
Strawberry cheesecake for breakfast? Yes, please! A little prep the night before and your morning will be ready to roll. Tangy Greek yogurt, which is loaded with oral health nutrients like calcium and vitamin A for strong teeth and enamel, and sweet strawberries combine to create this creamy, delicious breakfast that tastes more like dessert. Mixed in a jar, all the hearty goodness is ready to grab and go, and will keep you satisfied well into your day.
- ½ cup (heaping) rolled oats
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup unsweetened milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Honey or maple syrup, to taste
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Pinch of salt
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl until well combined.
2. Spoon the mixture into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
3. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.