Delta Dental of Illinois Oral Health Hub Launch
Visiting the dentist helps maintain good oral and overall health. It also provides a great opportunity to ask your dentist important questions. In between those visits, Delta Dental of Illinois offers a great tool to provide Illinois residents with dental resources and helpful oral health information.
The Delta Dental of Illinois website now includes “Your Health” Hub that has a wealth of oral health information including:
- An “Ask a Dentist” feature allows people to send oral health questions directly to Delta Dental of Illinois' dental director.
- A library of videos and written articles covers a broad range of oral health topics – from wisdom teeth to infant care to understanding how dental health needs change over a lifetime.
- An online risk assessment tool, myDentalScore, allows people to generate an easy to understand oral health report that can be used to start a conversation about a personalized care plan with the dentist.
- A “Just for Kids” section provides links to a children's magazine and fun Tooth Fairy activities for kids of all ages.
- A quarterly e-magazine, Grin!, provides timely and engaging information, including articles and seasonal recipes.
- A blog is updated regularly with oral health tips, news tidbits and other valuable dental health information.
For more information about how to improve your oral health or to ask Delta Dental of Illinois' dental director a question directly, visit the new “Your Health” Hub at youroralhealthhub.com.