Delta Dental of Illinois' Back to School Issue of Grin! Now Available
The back to school issue of Grin!, Delta Dental of Illinois' quarterly member magazine, is now available to view online and on the Grin! mobile app for Android and Apple devices. Here's what you'll find in the fall issue:
- 5 Healthy Ways to Think Outside the Lunch Box. Try these five alternative mouth-friendly lunches.
- Walk in the Shoes of A Dental Student. Hear a dental student's story of becoming a dentist and the road ahead.
- How to Find a Dentist When You Move Away From Home. Make finding a new dentist a top priority for good oral health.
For all of this, plus a mouth friendly recipe, an interview with a Delta Dental dentist and more, check out the back to school issue of Grin!, a free oral health resource for you from Delta Dental of Illinois.
Along with Grin!, Delta Dental of Illinois offers several oral health resources and tools to help you have a healthy smile.
- Look to our Just for Kids section for fun and exciting activities that teach about oral health. You'll find a children's activity book, the latest edition of Grin! for Kids and activities and quizzes featuring the Tooth Fairy to help teach your child why good oral health is important.
- Watch our oral health videos to learn more about your smile. You can ask Delta Dental of Illinois' vice presidentof dental services and science officer, Dr. Sheila Strock, an oral health question in the Ask a Dentist section.
- Use myDentalScore to take an online risk assessment tool that will generate an easy to understand oral health report you can use to start a conversation with your dentist.
- Explore an array of oral health information in our oral health articles section. Find flyers, bite-sized oral health information, life stages of oral health, recent reports on oral healthand smile-worthy recipes.
Be a smart mouth and take advantage of each of these free resources and oral health tools. Let Delta Dental of Illinois help you discover more about the important connection between your oral health and your overall health.