Daily Oral Hygiene
Good oral hygiene removes plaque, prevents gum disease, cavities and helps keep your teeth strong and your gums healthy.
- Brush twice a day for two minutes each time with a soft bristled manual or power toothbrush.
- Use a toothpaste with fluoride, preferably one that is ADA (American Dental Association) approved.
- Floss once daily to clean between your teeth.
- Eat a healthy diet that keeps sugary snacks and beverages to a minimum.
- Avoid all forms of tobacco products, including smokeless vaping products.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
Talk to your dentist about your oral hygiene routine. They can help you determine the most appropriate routine to follow based on your oral health and history.