Register for Dentist Connection
To register for an account to access Delta Dental Dentist Connection, please follow the steps below or here. Delta Dental recommends that each person in your office has their own user name and password to access the secure site.
Already registered for Dentist Connection? Log in here.
1. Go to deltadentalil.com, select “Dentist” in the “My Account Log In” box located on the right side of the homepage. On the next page click “Don’t have an account? Create an account.” Select “I am either a dentist or associated with a dentist” on the next screen. Click on image to enlarge.
2. To register, follow the prompts and enter the following information.
a. Business Tax ID Number (no dashes)
b. Business City
c. Business Zip
d. Dentist First Name. You must enter the name that Delta Dental has on file
based on the information you provided (your state’s Dental Board/Regulation
Department). Please note there is a 10-character limit for first name. For
example, if your first name is Christopher, you are limited to Christophe for first
e. Dentist Last Name. Note that there is a 15-character limit for last name.
f. License ID (No dashes, no “A” or “0” before number – CORRECT entry would
be: 19012345; INCORRECT entries would be 0190-12345 or A19012345.)
g. License State
Please note: The information that you enter must match what Delta Dental has on file. The most common mismatched information is the dentist’s license ID. Do not use the zero or A preceding the license number.
Click on image to enlarge.
3. You will then be prompted to select your User ID and Password.
4. Access benefit and eligibility information for your Delta Dental patients. We no longer
provide benefits and eligibility information via customer service since everything you need is in Dentist Connection. Click on image to enlarge.
5. Check the status of a claim or view all claims submitted within a specific date range. Click on image to enlarge.
6. Enroll in direct deposit and receive weekly deposits directly into your bank account. Click on image to enlarge.