DeltaVision®* gives members access to advanced technology for eye care, eyewear and service.
Now, members have access to advanced technology at many independent and retail providers that includes digital exams and retinal imaging to easily look at the eye, track year-over-year changes and help with early detection of serious eye conditions.
For example, at LensCrafters, members can benefit from ClarifyeSM — an easy-to-understand digital eye exam experience that provides:
- Initial measurement in about 60 seconds
- Tailored prescriptions for day and night, helping members see their best at any hour
- The current vs. new prescription side-by-side to reveal how much clearer the member will see with their new prescription
- The ability for the provider to securely email educational videos, prescriptions and their specific eye images to the member
DeltaVision's Network also offers these advanced eye care technologies:
- Virtual mirror: An application that uses a camera to compare four glasses at once so members can find their perfect frame
- Lens simulators: An easy way to see the effects of multiple lens types and meet each member’s specific visual needs
- Digital measurements: A digital measurement of the eye and the shape of the glasses to provide custom measurements
* DeltaVision is provided by ProTec Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Dental of Illinois, in association with EyeMed Vision Care networks.