Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Grants
Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation is committed to the health and well-being of all Illinoisans. During this unprecedented and unpredictable time, our concern is for those we work with, those we serve and our community at large. We recognize COVID-19 is impacting virtually every aspect of all our lives, and we know the toll it is taking on health care workers and facilities that provide much needed care.
To help support those on the front lines of this public health crisis working tirelessly to keep all Illinoisans healthy and well, Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation is announcing a $1 million emergency grant program to support access to healthcare in Illinois.
Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation is offering these unrestricted grants to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) in Illinois. Grants will be awarded up to $50,000.
The application launches Monday, April 6.
The deadline for submission will be May 29.
The Delta Dental of Illinois Grants Committee Review process will occur from June 15 to June 19.
Grant recipients will be announced by the end of June 2020.
Grants will support the general operations of Illinois not-for-profit organizations who meet the following criteria:
- Are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- located in Illinois and serve Illinois residents
- Must have an active 501(c)(3) IRS status
- Priority will be given to nonprofits focused on providing health and wellness related services during COVID-19 crisis (serving those who will be most adversely impacted)
- Funds can be used to cover fixed operational expenses such as: salaries for medical providers, volunteer coordinators, medical workforce (e.g., lab technicians, CNAs), rent, utilities, internet, insurance, phone, medical supplies, etc.
- Organization must commit to submit a financial report and how funds were utilized by December 31, 2020
- Email the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 501(c)(3) letter
- Budget of how funds will be utilized
- Current organizational budget