The $100,000 annual Wisdom Tooth Award recognizes one nonprofit Illinois organization that exemplifies dedication to improving oral health in the state through an existing program aimed at Illinois children. The organization has made a significant impact on improving oral health among children in the state with a proven program that provides oral health education and/or access to oral health resources and care in Illinois.
The 2015 Wisdom Tooth Award application process opens on March 16. You can view the philosophy and guidelines of the award here.
APPLY HERE for the 2015 Wisdom Tooth Award
Below is a timeline for the Wisdom Tooth Award process:
- Application Process Opens: March 16, 2015
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Applicant Conference Call: April 6, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. /Call in Number: 888-204-5987; Access Code: 5615800
- Wisdom Tooth Award Review Process: May -June 2015
Site visits may be scheduled during this time period.
- Top Three Proposals Identified and Social Media Component: week of June 22nd.
- Grants Committee Review and Final Determination: Late June
- Wisdom Tooth Award Recipient Awarded: Late Summer
- Save the Date: The Wisdom Tooth recipient will receive an award reception in the city where the organization is headquartered. The Wisdom Tooth Award recipient will also be invited to attend a reception at Delta Dental of Illinois and Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation headquarters in Naperville in January 2016. Time to be determined.