Welcome to the Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation homepage.
We are pleased you are here and invite you to explore our site to learn more about the Foundation and its mission to improve the oral health of Illinois children. The Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation was formed in March 2008 by Delta Dental of Illinois, a not-for-profit dental service corporation with a mission to improve the oral health of the communities it serves. The Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation is the 501(c)3 charitable arm of Delta Dental of Illinois and works to support and improve the oral health of people in Illinois, with a specific focus on children.
New at the Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation
Our Dentist By 1 program will offer five training opportunities across five Illinois cities in 2015. Each of the trainings sessions will feature a day of interprofessional training for dental professionals.
The Foundation will host a two-day training sessionand community service event in Peoria on July 30 and 31, 2015 to provide dental care to children.
- Two-Day Session on July 30 – 31, 2015 in Peoria, IL at Illinois Central College. (12 CE Credits available for the Two-Day Session and Community Event.)
More information about all of the Dentist By 1 Events can be found at dentistby1.com/Illinois.
Connect with the Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation
- Read our Foundation's Annual Report and Overview
- Subscribe and read the newest edition of the Foundation's Newsletter
- Learn about the Foundation with the latest News Releases
- Read about the Foundation with grant recipient's St. Bernard and Giant Steps on Delta Dental of Illinois' Blog.